Choose Showtime to Buy Tickets
ABQ Trolley Co. | Best of ABQ City Tour
Open-air tours of ABQ.
All Event Showtimes
Hop on board for a fully-narrated, multimedia, guided tour experience on the open-air Trolley. Riders will explore the many palate-pleasing uses of red and green chile, learn the thundering call of the University of New Mexico Lobo, discover film locations of major motion pictures and television (including Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul), and even see a beach in the desert, a castle and more! Featuring the Old Town Plaza, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Museum Row, Route 66, Nob Hill, UNM, Rail Yards, Sawmill Market, El Vado Motel, sports stadiums and more!
- Departs from Hotel Albuquerque (800 Rio Grande Blvd NW 87104).
- Tour lasts approximately 100-minutes.
- Buy tickets online or via phone at (505) 200-2642.
- For frequently asked questions, click here.
- Free parking.
- Walking distance to Old Town Plaza and Sawmill Market.
- As mandated by the New Mexico Public Health Order, a face covering must be worn over your mouth and nose if you have not been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- The seating on the Trolley is staggered to facilitate social distancing as best as possible.
- Tour capacity is regulated by the New Mexico Public Health Order and will be updated accordingly.
* Wash hands often
* Cough into your elbow and sneeze into a tissue
* Consult with a doctor before traveling when sick
* Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
* Avoid contact with people who are already sick
* Avoid contact with animals while traveling
* Be aware of latest travel advisories from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and U.S. State Department